Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day. Your thoughts—howrare, how beautiful! God, I'll never comprehend them! I couldn't even begin to count them—
Psalm 139:13-17 (Message)
God has uniquely created you for a purpose
You are more valuable beyond your comprehension
The value you possess divinely connects you to the world around you
God wants you to focus on Him as the source of our value.
Name and face your fears.
•What are you afraid of?
•Have you allowed you insecurities to hold you back?
•How do you currently deal with Fear?
•What are the turning points in you life they have had a negative impact of the Who of You.
•As you identify a past experience that may be hindering you, I want you to find another person beside you and discuss.
•What steps do you need to take to free yourself from this?
•Uproot past experiences
• What’s right and what’s wrong in your life
• What’s confused in your life
• Deal with it and release it!
• What are you good at doing?
• What has been your favorite job?
• Can you recognize Gods signpost in your life?
• Your Gifts and Talents
• Your Purpose and Mission
• His will for your life
Our Declaration
Lord, you have made me Unique and I understand I’m a reflection of who You are...that is expressed in who you called me to be. I am the
No comments:
Post a Comment